you can find this fall print over here.
Hi, well with fall in full swing and Halloween around the corner, I thought I would take a minute and answer some burning fall related questions. They really aren’t burning questions but I thought they were kind of fun. I found these over here at Mama Kat’s blog. I love her sense of humor and if you get a chance you really should check her out. She isn’t an art blogger but she is darn creative, especially her drink of the week on Fridays or her pinterest trials. FUNNY!
Ok so the questions. Let’s get right to them.
1) Favorite fall scent. That would have to be any pumpkin candle I can get my hands on. Right now it is Fred Meyer’s own brand. It’s inexpensive and yummy.
2) Best way to spend a rainy day? Such an easy one, in my yoga pants and sweatshirt, listening to Jack Johnson, and painting in my studio of course!
3) Favorite fall drink? I am so excited for when the first cool days of September roll around so I can have white chocolate, pumpkin pie spice mochas. Decaf of course for me.. Mama’s not nice on caffeine. It’s a treat I allow myself every few weeks for it is pricy on the wallet!
4)Football, Yay or Nay? OK this one is hard.. I would have always said Nay.. I come from Dallas and my family are big Cowboy fans but to be honest I was happy to get away from football Sundays and the pressure of sitting for hours in front of the TV. But I have to admit.. These Seahawks have turned me into a fan. Plus I have a patient husband who has talked me through all his football knowledge and I have come to appreciate the game.
5) Favorite article of clothing? slippers… I bought myself a new pair this season and I LOVE them! I love getting out the scarves too but I have to say… Slippers are the BEST!
6) Haunted houses, haunted corn maze, haunted hayride? None… No, I pick Zombie paintball ride at Thomas Family Farm here in Snohomish. My son has been a resident zombie for the past 3 years and I have to admit I love to go shot at him every October!
7) Scariest movie I have ever seen… I just looked through the list of scary movies and I’m not really a fan but I did recently watch The Conjuring. Why I don’t know, but I did. So that would have to be the scariest I have seen. I do like to watch Poltergeist on Halloween but I think it is more funny then scary. I think it was pretty scary when I watched it as a kid though.
8) Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? That would have to be bottle caps, specifically cola and root beer flavor. My kids have always known that mom gets all the bottle caps. I would have to add starbursts to the list. All the flavors are my favorite now. I used to not love the pink ones but did you know that you can mix a pink one with a yellow one and get pink lemonade? Yep! Your welcome!
9) Favorite fall movie? Since we have established I don’t like scary movies, I would have to say that I love Hocus Pocus and never go a Halloween without seeing it!
10) Favorite fall recipe? That would have to be soup. Good ol’ comforting soup. I love butternut squash and corn chowder. Every year I forget how much I love this soup until I make it and then I’m like yep, that really is the best! Also, we are big fans of pumpkin cookies with frosting around here. My son with a November birthday always begs for me to make them. :-)
11) Favorite thing about fall? Fall is my favorite season from soups to mochas to watching the new fall season on TV snuggling under blankets. I love Halloween decorations and Thanksgiving dinner. I love seeing my teacher friends when they return back to work after the summer. I love the fall colors when the leaves change. I love handing out Halloween candy and roasting pumpkin seeds. It really is my favorite time of year!
How about you? Is fall your favorite too?
You can find these boards for sale in the shop too over here.